Welcome to my corner of the NET



Hello everyone,

Thank you for viewing my blog. I'm excited to say that I've now been working with the team at On Track Communications for just over 1 yr. With my 8 years experience in telecom and 20+ years of experience with computers and networking, I've been blessed with success in working with companies on their telecom and data needs. My current role at On Track Communications is to provide clients with professional consultation regarding their telecom expenditures, internet bandwidth and corporate connectivity.

On Track has contracts with over 20 telecom and data bandwidth carriers nationwide. We currently manage over $10.5 million in client Telco spending. Not only do I work directly with clients on their needs. I manage a team of 25 companies that provide telco & data equipment, structured cabling, security monitoring, cellular services and carrier services.

On Track's expertise lies in our accessibility for your IT and Telecom Departments. If your organization is looking for local, long distance, dedicated internet, MPLS, Private Line or any other telecom need, please don't hesitate to give me a call.

I'm sure we'll be talking soon. Stop back anytime.

Thanks,
JR